Saturday, October 6, 2012

[Music] BlaXtreme dances into Fall

Lisa, Denis, Mary & Freddy - BlaXtreme
If you read my profile, then you know that I'm a passionate dancer! I'm a member of the dance crew BlaXtreme and it's about time for me to introduce you to the 4 of us!


~ Mary ~


Basically BlaXtreme consists of Denis, Freddy, Lisa and me. Two boys and two girls who couldn't be more different from one another. We happen to have different styles, different nationality, different tempers...and still we united in one group as we all share the passion for dancing.
3 years ago we met each other at a dance studio. That was when I started to work as a dance coach.
By now we're not only a proud unit of dancers but also a bunch of truely good friends.

This autumn we filmed a short music/dance video to the song "Climax" by Usher.
It was night time when I first discovered this song. That very moment at around 3AM I got out of bed to randomly put together the moves that came to my mind. "Climax" is such an intense song with a lot of emotions. Bringing those emotions to life is definitely not easy. Still this is our version of it. 

Although this choreography was created way back this year we never got to properly film it... Finally finally we found some time and motivation to give it a try again. 



Hope you enjoy it and Thx for watching!





Wanna see some funny bloopers (in German though)? ;)


Visit our German Homepage for more information: http://blaxtreme.npage.de/
Feel free to like us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Blaxtreme

No comments:

Post a Comment