Thursday, October 25, 2012

[Impression] The Beauty Of Autumn


Last weekend I went on a walk up the hill were my dorm is located.
The autumn landscape was simply beautiful.

How do you guys feel about autumn?


Read on to catch some more wonderful glimpses at the colour-changig beauty of nature as autumn is making its way to Germany.



~ Mary ~




Now how amazing was the weather on that day.
Here in Germany it is said that last weeks sunrays were to bring this year's
last warm days. 

For some reason I just love how the sun peeks through the leaves of a yellow turned tree. 

One look up into the blue sky and you got a picture perfect frame made of a green, yellow and orange leaves.

I don't know if it's just me, but this sight just gives off a fairytale-like vibe.
You could just imagine that this leaves-surrounded narrow path can lead you into some sort of wonderland. Views like that always make me stand just right there and day dream. Foolish, huh? :D 

Here's another very nostalgic, romantic view. Doesn't this empty bench make you wanna draw the whole scene with a lovely couple dressed in vintage-style attires?
Well at least that's my case. If I would've brought a pencil and a canvas with me I would have totally sat there to paint this view.
That's just the artist in me who comes out whenever a beautiful sight like this one is offered to my eyes! ^-^

And lastly an empty little cottage up in the fields. How gorgeous is the rich blue shade of the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment