Sunday, October 21, 2012

[Fashion Alert] Vintage Golden Tone Jewelry




Lately I've been really into this type of accessory: Vintage Golden Tone Jewelry!
This aged looking golden tone fits perfectly into the fall season and adds an elegant, sophisticated touch to every outfit!

Read on to get some closeup shots on my favourite pieces!


~ Mary ~



Collar necklaces are totally in trend this year. You've probably already noticed that. And admittedly I'm really into this trend. In my opinion a cute collar matches the image of a smart and sophisticated student very well. But you don't have to layer a button-up shirt under your shirt/sweater to achieve this look. Wearing a collar-shaped necklace will do the job as well! In my case, we have a vintage golden toned collar necklace that has beautiful engravings to it. That adds on to the vintage vibe of its colour.
 If you want to bring the vintage theme onto your arms. Here's your item: A bracelet! Note that the golden tone we have here is more on the cooler side in comparison to the necklace I just showed you before. Other than that we have similar flower/plant patterns going on here plus some pearls and rhinestones that bring out even more elegance!
Here's some "ear-candy". Now how adorable are these butterflies! If you are the girly-girl type then these earrings are yours! The white and rose coloured backdrop of the main butterflies really enhance the feminine side of these earrings. We also have some cute little dangling butterflies and a key shaped ornament attached to the bigger butterfly.
And here we have a selection of my favourite rings!
They all bear the same vintage golden tone.
On the one hand we have some statement rings. I love the wings-shaped one for its rhinestone detailing. The one with the ornaments goes very well with the bracelet I mentioned earlier.

I also have a pile of stackable rings. Each of them has a different design and some also have a couple of rhinestones to them. 

Be it large statement rings or small, dainty, stackable rings - they're all definitely a nice piece of accessory to bring out the sophisticated lady in you!









With all those pieces presented to you I hope I could give you some inspirations for your own vintage golden jewelry collection. Unfortunately I can't even remember where I got all those (some might be from a local jewelry shop, some can be found on Forever 21). Nevertheless these days this type of jewelry can be found in every accessory/jewelry shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment