Friday, November 9, 2012

[Review] Twilight "Immortal" Perfume


It's November, guys, and for all of you Twihearts/Twihards out there this is THE MONTH you've all been waiting for, right?
The last Twilight Saga Movie is about to hit theatres!

And to sweeten up your waiting time I'll be reviewing the
Twilight Immortal Perfume.

Read on to get a sniff of this deadly enticing fragrance.


~ Mary ~




"Immortal is defined as everlasting,
never to be forgotten and having perpetual life.
From the eternal life of a vampire
to the eternal love between soul mates,
Immortal Twilight is the personification of undying romance represensted in the Twilight Saga."
(description on the packaging)


First of all I gotta tell you, how I got to this perfume, because that alone will show you how good this perfume actually smells:

I was randomly walking around in a perfumery on the search for a new scent. Trying out numerous perfumes, wasting a ton of those tester paper sheets...and then I came to grap this one perfume bottle without even reading its name or checking on its packaging. I sprayed it onto the testing sheet...
and the scent immediately captured all my senses!

I'm usually very picky when it comes to finding myself the right perfume.
But this particular scent just blew me away.

I decided to buy it within the first moment I smelled it...
and what do we have here? 
- The Twilight Immortal Perfume.

Honestly I was pretty surprised by that. I didn't even know that a Twilight themed
perfume existed (to all the Twihearts/Twihards, excuse me for not being up-to-date!). 

So what I'm trying to say is that I did not at all get to buy this perfume biased on the fact
that it was Twilight related.
It was the mere scent that captured me!



What exactly is it that drew me to this perfume?

Let me tell you that it is extremely hard to decribe scents. But I'll give it my best anyways.
The ingredients don't really explain the scent, which will make it even harder to describe its elements in proper words.

There is a hint of a flowery essence: Whenever I smell it I think of flowers like lillies, orchids, and white roses. It is the very elegant, vintage-vibed flowers that come to one's mind.

The scent also has a very slight fruity smell to it. I guess you could be reminded of lychee and honey melon once you get a sniff of the perfume.

I can imagine, that everyone of you will be reminded of different things when smelling this perfume.
The scent really stimulates your inner romantic lady.

To bring all of it together the perfume bears a very sweet mature smell.
By "mature" I do not at all mean the strong scent of "grandma's pefume".
It's a very decent sweetness that adds a mysterious, ellegant, vintage touch to the perfume.
For some reason it really matches the poetic, romantic description on the packaging.

Speaking of the packaging: I never knew that bronze and a dark purple would go this well together. It's a very interesting colour combination. Yet it expresses the overall theme of this perfume so well.

As for me, I really haven't smelled anything like this before.
It's definitely a very unique scent that might not be everyone's taste.
But if you got curious, then go try it out!

And who knows... maybe you'll find your very own immortal love ~




No comments:

Post a Comment